The Quinta tote is based on the original Quinta the Platypus illustration. It can carry music, i-pads and kindles, paper books, toys, and groceries or whatever rocks your boat. With care Quinta will bring you years of joy.
- Quinta is made of locally sourced cotton, professionally hand-printed and sewn in Cape Town. It is generously cut and triple stitched at the handle for extra strength and longevity.
- Our paper is internationally FSC approved (Forest Stewardship council) and our inks are internationally certified as organic by the British Soil Association.
- No two bags are ever the same, and each bag will have unique colour variations. Each bag has a unique combination of upcycled backing and handles subject to availability. As far as possible our materials are sourced in South Africa, but upcycled materials may originally be from other countries. Highest quality remains our benchmark. We will gladly send you images of your special product before you purchase.
- Do not leave in harsh sunlight for extended time as the bag will fade.
- Cold water handwash using preferably natural mild detergent, line dry. Do not iron directly onto print or tumble dry.